After four months and eight episodes, we've reached the end of Season 1 of In Stitches. Join us as we recap our first season, reflect on the moments that really stuck with us, and look ahead to Season 2.
Thanks to all of our guests who joined us this season:
- Episode 1: 99% Dishwasher Safe with Adam Keys
- Episode 2: "She Saw, She Cared" with Dr. Janelle Junkin
- Episode 3: The many ways to arrive at laughter with Dion Flynn
- Episode 4: "No, your story is not my story" with Stephanie Kline
- Episode 5: Enthusiasm & Friendship with Matt Iseman
- Episode 6: A Life of Conviction(s) with Shon Hopwood
- Episode 7: Tiny Moments of Truth with Yoko Sen
- Episode 8: Life After Letterman with Steve Mazan
This has been Season 1 of In Stitches.
and check us out on the cool new service VURBL !!