Our Spiritual fitness journey continues! Today we add the weight of Identity. Who we are in Christ. But first, we have to understand who we are apart from Christ to fully develop the muscle of true identity in Christ. Grab your work-out buddy and let's get rolling.
Basic principles as we go through our Fitness Training:
1. The two major ‘muscle’ groups we are concentrating on is our heart and our mind.
2. Our ‘gymnasium’ is our world/circumstances/experiences and feelings.
3. The ‘weights’ that we will be using to hone our muscles are: Belief; Identity; Faith; Prayer; Obedience; Trust (and a few others that will be thrown in there).
4. We will have preconceived thoughts that will 'fight' against the truth of God's word. (This is where we'll sweat:).
5. We will have enemy warfare that will 'fight' against our fitness plan. ie. discouragement, depression, fear, etc.
6. Breathe deep and keep lifting those weights! The outcome will be Freedom and Overcoming (maturity in Christ). #worthit--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/angel-h-davis/message