Our guest for today is Oishee Sen, Product Designer at Bumble, ex-Microsoft. She's an Interaction and Communication Designer and did her graduation from the National Institute of Design (NID).
Oishee has experience in multiple fields like Storytelling, Media, Marketing, User Experience Design, and many more. In the episode, she shares her thought process and mental models around design and her experience of working at great companies.
Also, she writes great case studies and in this one, we also get to know what goes behind writing one. Don't miss out!
⭐ Subscribe to Whiteboard.fm to stay updated with more interviews and clips
🌐 Visit Our Website to explore Hiring Processes and Case Studies
🔮 This podcast is part of the 10kdesigners Network
00:00 Our guest of the Day — Oishee Sen from Bumble
00:55 Learning Multiple Skills
05:34 Is a Design Degree Necessary?
11:09 Becoming Better at Writing Case Studies
15:17 How to Choose Your First Company
22:46 What Recruiters Look while Hiring Designers
26:36 Summing it up!
26:53 Connect with Oishee!
🎙️ Listen on
• Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/in/podcast/whiteboard-fm/id1507168159
⚡ Connect with us!
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/whiteboardfm/
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/whiteboard.fm/
💫 Our guest, Oishee's Socials:
• Website: https://www.oishee.io/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Oinkee
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oishee-sen-898622b7/
• Behance: https://www.behance.net/oisheesen
✨ Brought to you by your host, Ansh Mehra:
• Website: https://www.anshmehra.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anshmehra.work/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnshMehraaa
📚 Browse bite-sized learning in business, product, UI/UX design, freelancing, and more
🪄 Get real design inspiration from the world's best-designed apps