In this episode, Dave joined Shahin to talk about Kanban; and indulge in an in-depth conversation on Kanban going main stream, Consulting, Kanban vs Others, Training, and much more.
The following has been topics of our conversation:
- Kanban’s take on Estimation
- Kanban Spread to Whole Company
- What really does Kanban do?
- Misconceptions of Kanban
- Kanban offers a long-term solution rather a short-term achievements
- One reason that the Kanban Method was created, was to make life better for people.
- Kanban; it’s just a way to see your problems, describe solutions, put them in a place that everybody understands, and to bring all of your people together to solve these problems.
- Scrum, SAFe, XP Barrier on evolving change in any organization
Kanban Going Mainstream
Lean Software Society Boston 2012
High-Performing Team vs High-Performing Organization
The following books we have referenced:
We mentioned the following people: