May 9, 2021
S2 Ep 12_ Mother's Day Special _ Egg Donation
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers past, present and future. Mother's in waiting I see you and stand with you as you keep your vision in alive and guarded.
Mother's Day, at times, can't be possible without the generosity of donors to make it happen and so I speak to Dr Melissa Cameron from Melbourne IVF to discuss the gift of egg donation and the shortage and how education is the key and who can donate.
· Melissa trained in obstetrics and gynaecology at the Mercy Hospital for Women, obtaining her Fellowship in 2006. This included fellowships in paediatric and adolescent gynaecology at the Royal Children’s Hospital, and in advanced laparoscopic gynaecological surgery at the Mercy Hospital for Women. She's also completed Master degrees in both Reproductive Medicine and Public Health, specialising in women’s health and fertility issues.
· With a focus on fertility issues affecting women with endometriosis, fibroids and uterine abnormalities, Melissa helps couples with some of the most challenging fertility problems.
· Melissa also has a special interest in helping same sex couples, people who are transgender and gender diverse, and single women create a family through the Melbourne IVF donor program.
· Through research in these areas, Melissa shares her expertise with other specialists, presenting at local and international conferences, workshops and lectures. Melissa also holds public appointments at The Women’s Hospital.
· Melbourne IVF Instagram - melbourneivf_official
· Facebook @MelbourneIVF
If you need support during this time and would like to connect with a support group
Need a chat and to contact Ella the host email@example.com
All About Fertility Virtual Expo 2021!!!! *****Register for Free*****
All About Fertility Virtual Expo 2021 will be packed with companies supporting everyone on their journey, no matter where you're at. Whether you're just thinking about your fertility and what it means to prepare yourself for the future, or perhaps you're having fertility issues, male infertility, women's health, men's health, looking to embark on surrogacy or need more information on donor program. If you have a question keeping you up, or worrying...we're here supporting you, you're not alone and staying silent will not make it go away.
Saturday 26th June 2021 at 9am AEST - this event is for Australia and New Zealand
This is a free event, please register your details