633: How to Get Unstuck, and Find your Perfect Career Fit with Ashley Stahl
Ashley Stahl discusses how to find your dream career by getting clear on your core skills, values, and motivators.
PLUS, we’re giving away copies of Ashley’s book to celebrate the new year! We’ll send copies to the first 24 listeners who share a link to this post on LinkedIn, along with their favorite nugget of wisdom from the episode. Don’t forget to tag both Pete and Ashley in your post!
Ashley Stahl is counter-terrorism professional turned career coach and author of the book You Turn: Get Unstuck, Discover Your Direction, Design Your Dream Career, and she's on a mission to help you step into a career you’re excited about and aligned with. Through her two viral TEDx speeches, her online courses, her email list of 500,000 and her show, You Turn Podcast, she's been able to support clients in 31 countries in discovering their best career path, upgrading their confidence and landing more job offers.
She maintains a monthly career column in Forbes, and her work has been also featured in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS, SELF, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune and more.
* Ashley’s book: You Turn: Get Unstuck, Discover Your Direction, and Design Your Dream Career
* Ashley’s website: YouTurnBook.com
* Ashley’s podcast: You Turn Podcast
* Ashley’s TEDx Talk: How to figure out what you really want | Ashley Stahl | TEDxLeidenUniversity
* Ashley’s Instagram: @ashleystahl
Resources mentioned in the show:
* App: Insight Timer
* Book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Thank you Sponsors!
* Blinkist: Read or listen to summarized wisdom from thousands of nonfiction books! Free trial available at blinkist.com/awesome
* Raycon. Enjoy 15% off of outstanding earbuds at buyraycon.com/awesome