“We've all heard that the unexamined life is not worth living, but consider too that the unlived life is not worth examining.”
― Julia Cameron, The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
Liba is a multimedia artist. She loves creating colorful imagery, fun jewelry, and creating art that has a purpose and touches humanity. She is self-taught and has been making art her whole life.
Topics Covered: Art
- The process of creation: Inspiration, Motivation, Choice of Expression
- Building the belief muscle
- Creative bursts and lulls
- Growth while doing no art, the inner process of becoming a more skilled artist because of inner evolution
- The feeling of making masterpieces or shit, it’s all perspective
- Art is a way of living as opposed to being a certain type of artist that does one style of art
- “Good and Bad Art”: What does that mean?
- Useful art, working through thoughts about creating clutter or useful items
- Working through inner judgmental dialogues
- Working on not letting the idea of and need for the money destroy creativity
- Empathy, honesty and an eye for details, fearless expression
Social Media Profiles:
Where you can find and get Liba's arts:
Location: San Diego, CA
- - - - -
This podcast is produced by Derek Dodds, founder of Wave Tribe and lover of the sea.
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/wavetribe/message