Hi and welcome back to Lolly's Secrets!
Here are 5 things to note When working on your support system:
1. Reassess who you lean on for support on the different areas of your life (financial, emotional, spiritual, etc)
2. Make sure that the people in your support system are supposed to be raised to the importance level of "support system" - not everyone is cut out for such an important role.
3. Check to see if everyone is doing what they are meant to be doing in the role they are supposed to play in your support system. e.g your financial support supporting you financially? your mentor advising you and leading you right?
4. Time to set boundaries- Unacceptable behaviour is no longer tolerated. The level can only be determined by you.cut off, partial, etc
5. Find new people who will complete your support system in the right way e.g. meet up groups. church, therapist, activity-based clubs, etc
Be aware that what goes around, comes right back around. Learn to be your first critic. self-awareness is critical. Assess yourself! make sure you are also there for your loved ones and checking to be sure you are doing your part in their support system before you get cut off too!
Continuous assessment is key!
I hope this helps keep you sane in a not so sane world.
Please rate, subscribe and share!