Apr 28, 2019
Bunch: Selcuk: $15M raised, 2 exits, 10 investments and more to come...
cc: is a podcast on locally incubated global startup success stories. Hosted by Enis.
Selcuk started his first startup in Turkey, just to realize how hard it is to start in an immature ecosystem. He then moved to San Francisco, started 2 companies, raised funding from top tier VCs and exited from both. Joining 500 Startups after his second exit, he became a venture capitalist. He recently founded Bunch, an app that allows people group chat while playing games and raised $4M.
What’s in this episode?
1) The problems of trying to build a startup in an immature ecosystem
2) Learning from mistakes and self-improvement
3) Networking and building long lasting business relations in the Valley
4) Talent comparisons: Canada, US, Vietnam, Turkey
5) A bunch of advice and tips to entrepreneurs
You can reach us through our _website_ or @getcced on _Instagram_, _Twitter_, _Youtube_, _Facebook_, and _Linkedin_.