It is fair to call Eren a 10x entrepreneur. This episode covers Eren’s entrepreneurial journey from failed attempts in Turkey to building Udemy (raised $170M so far) and starting Carbon (raised $45M).
What’s in this episode?
1) Eren’s background and desire to build products
2) Initial entrepreneurial endeavors in Ankara, Turkey
3) Early days of Udemy and consecutive funding rounds
4) Transitioning away from Udemy and starting Carbon Health
5) The vision behind Carbon Health
6) Story of an idealistic entrepreneur and his attempts to fix important yet broken systems in the society