cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Neeraj is the co-founder of Sprig, the first and largest fully vertically integrated on-demand food delivery startup that raised $60M and scaled to 1,200 employees before winding it down. Since then, Neeraj relocated to Berlin and started actively investing in the startups around the future of food, including some unicorns.
What’s in this episode?
1) How you go from a soonicorn to closing up
2) Evaluating product-market-fit over time
3) Reasons for focusing on the future of food
4) Grocery craze in the VC world
5) Problems with supply chain and food surplus