May 24, 2022
Get Off Zero with Greg Foss #15
BWJ 015: In this episode, I speak with Greg Foss. He is one of the Co-Founders of The Looking Glass, an executive, and a shareholder at Validuspower.com where he focuses on strategic initiates within the Bitcoin ecosystem.
We chat about:
* 30 years working as a trader.
* Bitcoin as the best asymmetric investment ever seen.
* Witnessing financial crises in 1988, 1998, 2008, and 2020.
* The Federal Reserve as the problem, not the solution.
* Overcoming job-induced suicidal depression.
* Bitcoin as a living breathing thing.
* The total addressable market of Bitcoin as $900 trillion USD.
* The potential for a $2 million USD Bitcoin.
* Math as the base layer of language.
* His Bitcoin-focused investing, and education project Looking Glass.
* FossGregfoss on Twitter
* Website: lookingglasseducation.com
How can you help?
Get in touch:
* Personal Twitter: @jakeeswoodhouse