Armando Biondi and Massimo Chieruzzi are Italian entrepreneurs that got tired of managing Facebook ads for their clients and decided to automate and optimize them via a SaaS product – AdEspresso. They grew AdEspresso to become world’s #1 Facebook ad tool and led the company to an acquisition by Hootsuite in 2017.
On this episode of the Startup Exits Podcast, we chat with Massimo and Armando about:
• Going through 500 Startups the second time around.
• Silicon Valley vs Italy: how different are things for founders?
• What makes Silicon Valley the mecca for startups.
• What to offshore and what not to.
• The future of digital advertising: AI & automation.
• Marketing mistakes that founders make.
• Startup M&A: a step-by-step breakdown.
• Startups vs big corporations: a founder’s perspective.
Startup Exits is brought to you by StartupSoft. New episodes every month, subscribe for more.