“We’re building a city the size of Paris each week, so every non-optimal project that’s built today is a missed opportunity for changing the world” –– this is one of the reasons why Carl Christensen founded an AI-driven architectural design startup, Spacemaker. The company raised over $30 million, was declared a startup of the year in Norway and was acquired for $240 million in just 4 years.
On this episode of the Startup Exits Podcast, we chat with Carl about:
• What's wrong with how cities are built?
• What's the result of non-optimal urban planning?
• How's urban planning done today?
• Startup ecosystem in Norway
• Where else can AI-driven design be valuable?
• Will AI replace architects?
Startup Exits is brought to you by StartupSoft. Subscribe for more episodes.