In this episode, Matt, Elliot, and Kevin explore various topics related to multi-location marketing, including:
* Advertising through search engines and social media
* Appearing organic and trustworthy in your reviews
* How the value of reviews differs from location to location
* How local businesses and local users equate to higher visibility locally
* The impact of on-site reviews
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Thanks to our co-hosts and guest:
* Matt Nickols, CEO of MarketSnare: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson, Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
* Kevin Mullet, VP of Program Services at MarketSnare: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinmullett.
Connect and follow:
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.