In our debut episode, Matt and Elliot do a deep dive into:
* What is multi-location marketing?
* What differentiates local marketing from multi-location marketing?
* What do marketing and sales professionals who are responsible for performance across various local markets need to know about multi-location marketing?
* What are the benefits for you, your company, your franchisees, and your local reps when you scale local marketing programs across many locations?
Matt Nickols is the CEO of MarketSnare. Elliot Olson is the Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare. As co-hosts of “The Multi-Location Marketing Show,” Matt and Elliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, business listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Also explored in this episode:
* How a company that had hundreds of different websites ended up butchering their brand at the local level.
* The challenges that marketers face trying to market products and services at the local level across various geographic markets.
* How doing multi-location marketing is a completely different universe than national marketing for a single-location brand.
* Why, if you’re operating in, say, 100 markets in the US, you need to customize and personalize how you market. Just think about how customers in Miami, Denver, and Minneapolis often have very different priorities when it comes to your products and services.
* How, with digital marketing and traditional marketing (e.g. direct mail, cable radio, etc.), it’s essential to make content relevant to a local market.
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com/podcast.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
* MarketSnare LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsnare/about.
* MarketSnare Twitter: https://twitter.com/marketsnare.
* MarketSnare Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarketSnare.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com/podcast.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.