Hello & welcome everyone. This is no BS gaming podcast 2.5 gamers session #1. A safe space for all of us & you as well. Bringing you the feel of a 4am conference discussion about the gaming industry. Let’s dive in.
Panelists: Jakub Remiar, Felix Braberg, Matej Lančarič
- Who will be the biggest winner in the mobile gaming ecosystem in 2022?
- Who will be the biggest loser in the mobile gaming ecosystem in 2022?
- What was the biggest surprise you saw in the mobile gaming ecosystem in 2021?
No play-to-earn games in mobile app stores
- How do we see it?
- Play to Earn vs Play and Earn
- Ponzi schemes + Scholarship mechanic - Prevalence in low salary countries
- Big Friction in user funnel
- Wallet & exchanges fees
- Very steep initial investment in some games (Axxie)
- User acquisition
- Discord communities & Early investors
- Conventional user acquisition
- Games soft launched/global launched in summer (and onwards) will have some form of blockchain in it
- What is it going to be like?
Please share feedback and comments - firstname.lastname@example.org