Toronto is the most diverse city in Canada, but the city’s supply chain didn’t reflect this. In this conversation with Mike Pacholok we talk about how the City of Toronto is using their procurement spending to support diversely owned businesses. We talked about:
- How curiosity is the best approach to tackling diversity and inclusion strategies.
- Why change needs to come from the top.
- Why questioning assumptions can lead to better solutions.
- The ripple effects they are seeing across the city form this initiative.
- How you can get involved in supply chain diversity as a diversely owned business.
- How you can influence the procurement spending in your organization.
Learn more about WBE https://wbecanada.ca/
Learn more about CAMSC https://www.camsc.ca/
Get your Ambitious Everyday Journal for FREE here http://andreajanzen.com/journal
Enter promo code diversityatwork to get 15% off of your order. Duckish ships to the US and Canada.