Are you reaching your people? Social media is constantly changing and email marketing is one way that businesses keep in constant communication with their stakeholders. This week, Whitney talks about what will make your email marketing fail. Tune in to get Whitney's tips and tricks to hack your email marketing campaigns through your subject line and get her best and worst examples.
1. Don't give it all away! Make your subject lines intriguing but a little vague.
2. Keep your subject line short and sweet.
3. Explore emojis but do some research before you use them.
4. Urgency in your subject line can be a very important factor to your customer’s opening your email.
5. Let your customers know that there’s an offer inside.
6. Use first names in your emails.
7. Pay attention to the preview text.