In this episode, we have Malorie Nicole. Malorie is an Executive and Entrepreneur Performance and Mindset Coach where she helps 6 and 7 figure business owners implement mindset works resulting in tremendous business and personal growth.
She's also the host of Abundantly Clear Podcast - a mindset platform for entrepreneurs that want to achieve mental clarity, learn to not only decrease stress but turn it into growth, and continue to create the business and lives most would only dream of.
Tune in as she shares her journey, the countless pivots, the mindset shifts as an entrepreneur, how to align your business with your purpose and the target market, and I think the most important thing: How to stop overly-complicating your business and marketing.
- [03:27] Malorie's Backstory from being an engineer to a subconscious mind expert
- [13:10] Her first client experience working on mindset
- [15:38] What does "mindset work" means
- [19:18] The hardest part of pivoting and changing identity
- [20:30] Launching her business with Facebook Live
- [26:28] Aligning your business with your purpose and the market
- [29:30] How to market a business that sells transformation
- [33:01] The power of the phrase "Most of my clients come to me for x " or "Most of my clients say to me these things" in marketing
- [35:30] The one thing that most people who work with Malory have in common
- [36:25] Why Malorie chose to invest in putting content on her profile as opposed to her page
- [40:16] Being able to say NO
- [42:18] Addressing the limit of 1 on 1 client business model when it comes to scaling
- [48:38] Breaking the thought of having to scale your business to seven figures or you're nothing
Connect with Malorie
Subscribe To The Podcast