Ashley and her husband Timothy Keller minister in Zambia, discipling leaders in remote villages and equipping local police precincts to understand the Bible and make daily decisions from a Biblical perspective. After living and raising kids in Zambia, Ashley brings a unique perspective to the table.
ASHLEY OPENS UP ABOUT:
- Behind the scenes of Tim’s teaching: how his lessons often get derailed and why that’s a good thing.
- How to follow the Great Commission when you don’t have the personality you think you need.
- What she discovered in the States that confirmed God has already been going ahead of them, putting his chess pieces in place to open up a new ministry direction.
- One surprising and humbling result of their effective discipleship ministry.
- Tim’s secret to staying on the field in Africa for 20+ years.