3 days ago
74: Talking Sobriety with Micheal Palm, CMO of Complement and Our 21-Day Dry Challenge
Micheal Palm, CMO of Complement and No Meat Athlete shares how he reached his low point after 15 years of addiction. He entered treatment and started following a 12-step program. Soon enough, he discovered how alcohol and drugs weren’t his problem but rather his solution. 🤯 His explanation will give you goosebumps. Micheal has been sober for over ten years and is loving life enmeshed in wellness and recovery. He keeps it real and explains how just because he’s sober, it doesn’t mean life is easy and how his addiction can manifest in other ways.
This is why my team and Complement (an incredible plant based supplement company I often recommend) have partnered to bring you a 21-day Dry Challenge. I’ll tell you more in this episode, and you can sign up here to join us!
As mentioned in this episode
* The Power of Now by By Eckhart Tolle
* The Daily Laws by Robert Greene
* The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday, Stephen Hanselman
When I quit drinking, I was convinced I’d never have fun again, and my life was stripped of all joy. This just isn’t true—miracles are still happening in my life. My sobriety date is June 14th, 2015. If you want to know more about my journey to be alcohol-free, check out the links below.
* My Struggle with Alcohol and How I Quit
* This Is Super Personal To Me
* Episode 36: It’s My Soberversary! It’s Been 7 Years Since I’ve Had a Drink or a Cigarette
➡️➡️ Join our 21-Day Dry Challenge ⬅️⬅️
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
* Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
* Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
* Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
* Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
* Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
* Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
* Plants change lives - see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.