#Authors #Writing #WorldBuilding #SouthAfrica
Have you ever created a new world? In this episode, author/blogger Chris Hall describes herself as “a compulsive story-teller, cat slave and hen keeper.” Record your thoughts, experiences, and qustions on my Anchor by Spotify page — or comment at HappinessBetweenTails.com — or email me. Like what you hear? Buy me a coffee.
Time Stamps (where segments begin):
- HBT introduction
- Today’s topics and about today’s guest 1:05
- “Imagining a New Place” by novelist Chris Hall
- My question for you 5:28
- HBT outro
Links used for the HBT blog post of this episode:
Photos available at the HBT post for this show:
- Photo of the riverside where by Chris Hall began writing her book, "Song of the Sea Goddess.”
- Photo of Chris Hall.
- Photo of Chris’s kitty, Luna.
- Photo of Chris’s book, “Song of the Sea Goddess”vg83yt618kz6sxYKe9w7x3vwvtkox1p4rpaz51
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/depe9/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/depe9/support