#Books #FineArt #Recycling #Reading #Sculpture #Sweden
What do books mean to you? For Swedish artist Cecilia Levy, the narrative of old unwanted books can be forms waiting to be discovered. Share your thoughts, experiences, and questions by recording them on my Anchor by Spotify page — or comment at HappinessBetweenTails.com — or email me. Like what you hear? Buy me a coffee.
Time Stamps (where segments begin):
- HBT introduction
- Intro to today’s topic and guest 1:05
- Book Art by Cecilia Levy
- My question for you
- HBT outro
Links used for the HBT blog post of this episode:
Photos & a video available at the HBT post for this show:
- Video and a photo of Cecilia Levy, artist, working in her studio.
- “Companion,” teacup and strainer, 2018.
- “Longing," mocha set, 2020.
- “Chapter One,” thistle, 2015.
- “Hobo – Homeward Bound,” boots, 2012.
- “Coltsfoot and Artichoke,” medicinal plants for a public commission, 2017.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/depe9/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/depe9/support