Sep 9, 2019
The Most Valuable Resource on Earth
In this episode, we look at the phrase “redeem the time” from Ephesians 5:16 and how having an appreciation for the preciousness of our time changes how we live. From the writings of Jonathan Edwards, we examine four reasons why time is the most valuable resource on earth and what that means for how we spend it. Show Notes
* Welcome to the 5th episode…
* If you have questions, suggestions for topics or just want to say hello. Send me an email at email@example.com.
* Be sure to check out the companion blog post 1:21 - Episode Introduction
* What makes things like gold, diamonds, oil, or other natural resources valuable?
* The most valuable resources are useful, rare, and nonrenewable.
* Given these principles for value, the most valuable resource on earth is time.
* With the help of Jonathan Edwards, we will take a look at Ephesians 5:16 and that phrase, “redeem the time.” 4:20 - Context for Ephesians 5:16
* In Ephesians 5:15, the…