Are the rules for gay sex different than straight sex?
GRANDMA CLAIR’S: SEVEN RULES FOR SAFE SEX:
1) If you can become pregnant get a LARC.
2) When dating go slowly, start with your hands and wait awhile before you move to oral or intercourse.
3) Only have intercourse inside of a monogamous and romantic relationship.
4) ALWAYS use condoms, to protect against STIs.
5) Avoid hook-up sex. And if you do have hook-up sex use only your hands.
6) Wait on oral sex until you are in a long-term, monogamous relationship and have both been tested for STIs.
7) Try to wait until you are 19 to have intercourse.
(Capitalization in tiny URLs matters)
Hook-up Sex Flunks Out, But Romance Rocks:
Romantic Sex Lowers Teen Delinquency
Queer Youth and School Engagement
STIs risks: Oral and Anal Sex verses using hands (fingering)
Kissing and STIs
Percent of Americans Having Premarital Sex
Teens and STIs
Late Bloomers Rock: Delaying First Intercourse Beyond High School Is Beneficial
A Book of Charts
Early Sex in El Salvador and Peru Has Poor Outcomes
Children of Teen Moms
Graduation Rates for Teen Moms:
#premaritalsex #teensex #Christiansex #gaysex #safesex