In this episode of SaaS Connect by Cloud Software Association, Cristina Flaschen, CEO and Founder at Pandium shares her experience about how to build a tech partner program.
Pandium is an integration marketplace that provides a service to help launch integrations six times faster and with 70 percent less engineering.
In this discussion, the following points are covered:
- The most important metrics dependent on organizational goals and the stage of the business.
- Core elements that go into building an effective program.
- Ways to get strategic alignment in your organization.
- Data that shows that integrations impact retention and where you need buy-in. A good place to start is to cite the data until you can get your own data.
- Ways to align with product engineering, as well as marketing and sales, and the expectations of your partners.
- How the customer success team plays into the tech partnerships program, and how to leverage their knowledge. [Hint! Encourage the feedback…]
- The importance of communication.
- What makes good processes essential. [Tip! Trying to be as organized as possible in the beginning is important in the long run.]
- Partner technology recommendations.
- Monetization of partner programs.
Thank you to our amazing podcast team at Content Allies. Want to launch your own B2B revenue-generating podcasts? Contact them at https://ContentAllies.com.