In this Podcast, Jason from Greenwood consulting weighs in on:
1. Customer retention is the new black. Do u see a paradigm shift in the mental make-up of eCommerce brands? Especially their drive more campaigns to retain customers rather than acquire new buyers?
2. Buyer’s remorse is real. So is purchasing anxiety. In your opinion, can post-purchase communication help alleviate that anxiety and panic?
3. What sort of post-purchase communication are brands currently investing in? And is there such a thing called too much communication?
4. Other than the obvious revenue and profit metrics, What metrics should brands measure in order to achieve sustainable long-term growth.
5. How much importance do you see businesses assigning to customer lifetime value? What strategies do u generally recommend for brands to improve their LTV?
6. What are the trends in eCommerce that will shape the future of eCommerce for brands?