This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Taproot LOT OF LOTS
- BitPay Sanctions Violations
- Bitfinex and Tether settle with NY AG without admitting fault
- MicroStrategy bought another ~19.5k bitcoin for a ~$1.03B, they now hold 90.5k bitcoin
- Square quarterly earnings
- Coinbase discloses number ahead of Nasdaq listing
- Teleport Transactions CoinSwap implementation
- Arthur Hayes emerges
- Specter v1.2.0
- Onion Share v2.3
- RTL v0.10.1
- Hexa Wallet v1.4.5
- Samourai Dojo v1.9.0
- MyNode v0.2.27
- Sparrow Wallet v1.2.0
- Blockstream Green adds encryption to wallet metadata
- River raised $17.3M
- BottlePay raised $15.5M
- Can Governments Stop Bitcoin?
- BitMEX provides third grant for Michael Ford
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
HodlHodl. Lend at Hodl Hodl is a new non-custodial bitcoin backed lending platform, that allows peer to peer lending and borrowing between users, globally, anonymously & on your own terms. Create you offers & set your own terms on lend.hodlhodl.com