This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Coldcard testnet attack
- John Newbery and Mike Schmidt launch new bitcoin development initiative
- Chainalysis raising $100M at $1B valuation
- Microstrategy exploring bitcoin "data products"
- Gold funds falling while bitcoin pumps
- Bisq v1.5.0
- Bitcoin Wallet Tracker v0.2.0
- Autoloop lightning liquidity
- PTLC Proof of Concept from Suredbits
- Leo Zhang's The Intelligent Bitcoin Miner
Shoutout to this week's sponsors:
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
BitcoinBlackFriday.com Now if you sign up for early access for the Fold card on Bitcoin Black Friday you will be entered into a raffle to win a whole Bitcoin.