Nov 8, 2022
Ep.48 | Sarah Kroger: Accepting Our Belovedness
Joining us at the table this week is Sarah Kroger, Christian recording artist Sarah’s work is some of my favorite and her new album, Light, transforms hearts and invites souls to the love of Christ. Don’t miss the single, Belovedness, if you need a reminder of how lovable you are.
Sarah and I chat openly about our shared love for all-things-healing. Don’t miss our conversation around the courage it takes to heal and truly own what we push deep inside and avoid at all costs. It is throughout the healing journey that Sarah and I come to understand that recovering our true self is exactly what God wants us to do.
By accepting who we are, including the things we are healing from, we allow ourselves to exist as the Lord truly made us to be.
_Here’s what we connect on:_
* Staying present in the moment, both big and small, even when it feels like distractions are ever-increasing
* How Sarah’s new release, What a Wonderful World, celebrates life’s most beautiful and magical moments
* How our Heavenly Father encourages us to own our belovedness, even when we feel most unlovable and lost
* How we must walk a truly vulnerable path to healing and self-love by giving our “stuff” to God and facing our pain head-on
* Keeping hope, feeling fulfilled, and showing up for ourselves for ourselves even when it’s hardest
Thank you so much for saving a seat for us this week! Please rate this podcast and subscribe so you don’t miss the next episode!
To connect with Sarah, visit her on Instagram _@skroger_, online at _sarahkroger.com_, and stream her newest album, Light, on all streaming platforms. Listen to her latest release, What A Wonderful World _here_.
To connect with Karen, follow her on social media: _@karenjhardwick_ and visit _connectedleaderbook.com_ to order The Connected Leader today.