Brian Branand and Cullen Benson talk about their journey into being filmmakers at Deaf and Blind Video. Their path into college was not what they expected.
Hello, my name is Peter Hostrawser and I am the host of a podcast called Disrupt Education.
● Website https://www.disrupteducation.co
● Email email@example.com
● Instagram https://bit.ly/2By9onS
● Facebook https://bit.ly/33S27LH
● Twitter https://bit.ly/2N1AkBK
● LinkedIn https://bit.ly/31yBqKt
● Blog https://bit.ly/31BP0fU
● Events https://bit.ly/2P6PdoR
Disrupt Education is about transforming bored, uninspired students and lighting them up through their personal interests and ideas. We transition students from the “gotta get homework done” to fueling their ambition and learning more through their personal interests.
This podcast is available on these platforms:
● Spotify https://spoti.fi/2MU7mn2
● iTunes https://apple.co/2qysXtW
● Stitcher https://bit.ly/31zMarZ
● Anchor https://bit.ly/2Mzxpkz
● RadioPublic https://bit.ly/2ByzruU
● Pocket Casts https://pca.st/Jmoe
● Overcast https://bit.ly/31AeURx
● Google Podcasts https://bit.ly/2P7ldta
● RSS https://bit.ly/32B4JgM
All Disrupt Education Episodes Playlist
Contact me on the official Disrupt Education website about any of the following opportunities:
#DisruptEducation--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/disrupt-educ/support