Marisa Jones is an established technical recruiter having worked at multiple tech companies in the Bay Area. She was previously a recruiting coordinator, talent sourcer, and technical recruiter for 4 years at Salesforce, and for the last 3 years has worked as a senior technical recruiter at Airbnb.
Here are some questions we will be answering:
- Difference between tech and general recruiters?
- How to network specifically with tech recruiters and what questions to ask?
- How to ask for referrals in the tech industry?
- Is LinkedIn that important when applying to jobs?
- How to optimize your resume with keywords?
Connect with Marisa Jones: www.linkedin.com/in/marisajones91/
Get 1-on-1 Career Coaching: www.careercoachingcompany.com/
Follow our Host, AJ Eckstein, on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-aj-eckstein/
Read the episode transcript: https://thefinalround.com/episode3/
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/RsmXOlZVa0U
*Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed in this podcast are of the host and guest and not of their employers