In this episode, David Vansteenbrugge, Managing Director at addData joins us to explain how digital transformation helps companies adapting to customers’ needs and new behaviour by leveraging new technologies in order to improve customer experience.
🌶 TODAY’S MENU
- What is and is not digital transformation
- Digital transformation to improve customer experience
- Upskilling your employees is part of the digital transformation
🧩 RESOURCES 👉 https://bit.ly/THOMcastE12
- Summary of the episode
- More detailed view on Digital Transformation
- (03:30) What is digital transformation?
- (06:11) What is not digital transformation?
- (09:00) Example: Machine learning - How and why leverage a new technology?
- (11:30) Why starting a digital transformation program? And how to implement it?
- (12:30) How can a company “fail” its transformation?
- (14:03) Example of upskilling employees in a digital strategy plan
- (17:00) Why Digital transformation is helping businesses these days and in the future?
🙋♀️ CONTACT US
* * *
This episode is brought to you by The House of Marketing.
Special thanks to David Vansteenbrugge. Made by Jean-Marc Santolin, Emilie Krick & Pablo Troussard.