Three Best Ways to Say No and Why!
Learn how to say NO without feeling guilty. Three methods shown to give you a choice of being firm, being moderate and even an easy-way-out method.
WATCH VIDEO TRAINING HERE
Your time is important so when someone asks you to do something remember these three thoughts:
- First, it’s someone else’s agenda and not yours.
- Is it a “resounding” yes?
- If not, then say no and here’s some ways to do it.
When you don’t want to do something one excuse is as good as another.
But we feel like we have to have excuses so we don’t look bad, feel guilty or hurt other people’s feelings.
Keep it short and to the point
1. Just say“No” (the honest approach) You don’t need an excuse…
2. Start with an interest or something nice in the beginning and say no! that’s it. no more…
- “I’m so sorry, but I can’t.”
- “I’d love to do this, but …”
- “I appreciate your asking me but … I can’t”
(stop and be firm!)
3. The easy way out: “Let me think about it first and I’ll get back to you.”
P.S. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
- AIA Association Benefits – Are you an Entrepreneur, self-employed, a mental health or hypnosis practitioner? The AIA accepts professionals from all fields who are interested in self-help and helping others. Get thousands of dollars worth of benefits for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day. Check it out for yourself.
- Free Hypnosis Manual – Learn Hypnosis Free – Get our FREE 446 page Clinical Hypnosis Manual. You can help others by sharing the link with your fiends and loved ones.
- Free Hypnosis Scripts – Free hypnosis scripts are available to you at our Script Page and many more on this Blog. Do a search for Free Hypnosis Scripts in the search bar to find them.
Thanks for Visiting!