Learn Five Methods to be in Control of Your Life
Did you know that no one can actually “make” you happy or sad or anything else for that matter? It’s all a choice!
WATCH VIDEO TRAINING HERE
(Some of the notes used in creating this video and mp3 to give you an idea of what’s inside)
We’ve all heard it many times and maybe even experienced these feelings ourselves.
“Ohhh he makes me so mad!” or
“She makes me feel so happy!” or maybe even
“That guy made me ruin my day!”
Here’s 5 things to consider before you let someone effect your attitude in the future…
1. Be an actor – not a reactor…
2. Only you can allow yourself to be, feel or respond. Respond the way you want to anything…
Meet “Leview” a cab driver in Romania; shouts I love you or;
Think of a canned saying, word or response.
Or say exactly what you feel…
3. It’s important take 100% control of your life – don’t allow them to control you – don’t be a victim!
4. Anyone’s opinion of you is a reflection of their own inadequacies.
When they point at you they’re pointing at themselves
5. Most of time they’re envious of you but lashing out due to their own guilt.
Remember … “No one can drive your car unless you give them the keys.”
You can’t control others’ actions, but you can be responsible for your reactions…
Thanks for Visiting!
P.S. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!