How do you tactically stay ahead of the curve— whether in a tech-based business, cryptocurrency, or digital branding? Business mogul Adam Buschbacher is back to answer these questions and more on All In by popular demand. He and Rick have another incredibly insightful conversation about:
- Team culture— what’s fair to expect of the people you hire— and what’s asking too much
- How to stay ahead of the changing tech landscape, and sell your business at the right time
- How rote knowledge work has deadened some of our will to learn
- The danger of labels, especially the term “millennial”
- Why nostalgic music is so meaningful to us
- What 5G will do to the future of media and business
- And, a certain story involving a swirlie bet...
The One Thing: Let’s stop labeling people based on their generation; everyone should be free to grow at any age.
You can listen to Adam’s first All In episode here; or, search for EP04 of this show wherever you listen.
Connect with Adam on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Connect with Rick Jordan on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (@mrrickjordan)
Subscribe and Review on iTunes.
Subscribe and Comment on CastBox.
Follow on Spotify.
Subscribe and Review on Stitcher.
Rick’s company: ReachOut IT