Work Life Play with Aaron McHugh
Leap: Leaving a Job with No Plan B with Tess Vigeland #16
Sep 4, 2013 · 34 min
- What does it mean to be remarkable in an ordinary world?
- How Tess’s life was forever changed when she delivered a thirty-five minute speech.
- How this journey has forced her to decouple the intertwined elements of her identity as a person being tied to her job.
- What it’s been like for Tess to leave her job that she loved.
- “You jumped now you can’t even tell people what you want to do”.