Work Life Play with Aaron McHugh
Honorable Work and a Short Bus #77
Aug 13, 2016
- If you don’t like the work you’re doing everyday. We can still choose to do it well.
- It is honorable just doing the hard work of staying alive.
- There is a lot of pressure in our modern world for our lives to be epic and big. Big and epic aren’t helpful when you find yourself in a season of work you don’t love.
- We see with our eyes what we believe we will see. Seeing is believing.
- How we operate in difficult seasons, says a lot about our core beliefs.