Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend,
In my last episode, I introduced the idea of a toolbox for your life. Guess what? Yes, we are starting another series of episodes to assist you in leveling-up your life. I have an activity for you today, where I invite you deliberately and lovingly begin to take inventory of your life's toolbox. 🗨 "In our life’s toolbox, we want to keep only the tools that serve us well; that make us feel happy and that lovingly create progress forward in our life."
This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate,and review this podcast!
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To Consider the Contents of Your Life's Toolbox
- Self-Help Sally's Toolbox Contents
- Band-aids vs. Cures Stocked in Your Life's Toolbox
- The Importance of Taking Inventory of Your Life's Toolbox
- An Activity to Assist with Taking Inventory
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you inventoried your top-tray toolbox items?
- Are your top-try toolbox items stocked with love or shoved into the toolbox with no thought whatsoever?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p89/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.