This week, we had three major cases got up against the Supreme Court regarding discrimination in the workplace based on sexual orientation and gender identity. We go in detail about:
- The three cases and why they are so important for queer rights.
- My experiences with discrimination in job applications and in my previous workplace.
- What is the most impactful discrimination for minorities.
- Why gossip and venting are not useful for us.
- Why we want to recruit our aggressors as allies.
- The first key question to ask any aggression.
- External resources for legal employment support.
If you have any topics you’d love to hear covered, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. So much love for you and I’ll talk to you later. Bye! ♥️ You can follow me at: Instagram (instagram.com/stevenwakabayashi
) YouTube (youtube.com/stevenwakabayashi
) Weekly Newsletter (mindfulmoments.substack.com