Michael Cook is the Director of Indianapolis' Team Red, White, Blue Chapter. Team RWB’s mission is to enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity.
Enrichment is defined as creating quality relationships and experiences that contribute to life satisfaction and overall wellbeing. The concept of enrichment consists of three core components—health, people, and purpose—that define a rich life.
Enrichment Equation: Enrichment = Health + People + Purpose
- People: Creating authentic connections (defined as genuine, quality, supportive relationships that generate mutual trust and accountability), reflected in an increased number of close relationships and improvements in teammates’ sense of belonging, purpose, and community engagement.
- Health: Creating frequent opportunities for team members to connect through fitness, sports, and recreation to improve physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
- Purpose: Engaging members in meaningful team and community-based experiences such as leadership and service that, beyond physical and social activities, renew self-identity and purpose in life.
Special Guest: Michael Cook.
Support Veteran Cast
- Team Read, White & Blue — Team RWB’s mission is to enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity.
- Team RWB Indianapolis — Team RWB Indianapolis Facebook Page.