1 day ago
Encore Bridge the Gap: Breakthrough Communication Tools
Katie McCleary is the co-author of BRIDGE THE GAP: Breakthrough Communication Tools to Transform Work Relationships from Challenging to Collaborative with Jennifer Edwards.
They show how to use the social psychology of human connection and curiosity to drive meaningful communication and collaboration at work.
Packed with practical and replicable techniques, the book reveals how to:
• Master your biological reactions to connect, even amid pressure, anxiety, and stress
• Lead with curiosity and engage more authentically
• Embrace diverse opinions and cultural backgrounds
• Communicate and collaborate more effectively
• Converse with others and reap the rewards of better communication
Katie is the host of “The Drive” podcast on NPR’s CapRadio.
She is also is an entrepreneur and storyteller who trains leaders, creatives, and humanitarians to launch big ideas by leveraging their social and cultural capital.
Katie is the founder of 916 Ink, a nonprofit that has transformed over 4,000 vulnerable youth into confident authors.