We catch up with Kevin and Zack from Ride with GPS to talk about how they got started and where they are heading. Then we sit down with the organizers of the Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life event to talk about the ride and their goals.
Rate the show on iTunes
Subscribe: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | RSS
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 18 (thegroupride.com/18)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released June 22nd, 2017
In this episode …
- Interview with Ride with GPS (@RidewithGPS) in Portland, OR
- Guest: Kevin Prentice
- Guest: Zack Ham
- The Group Ride Club
- The end of June is approaching and the next set of Group Ride Club rewards will soon be tallied and sent out in July.
- You still have time to join and claim your rewards, sign up today for The Group Ride Club at TheGroupRide.com/club/
- Interview with Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life Organizers
- Guest: Allie DeLong
- Guest: Scott Lincoln
- Guest: John Duggan
- #IBikePNW Giveaway
- Between May 19th and June 21st, listeners of The Group Ride Podcast were invited to show off the beauty of cycling in the Pacific Northwest on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to win a pair of weekend passes to The Gigantic Bicycle Festival in Snoqualmie Washington, August 18th-20th 2017.
- Congratulations to the final giveaway winner … THEJESSHALL
- Keep tagging your photos with the #IBikePNW hashtag as I work on the details for our next big giveaway!
About The Show
Find us online at
Facebook: The Group Ride Podcast
Youtube: The Group Ride Podcast
For feedback on The Group Ride Podcast, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to thegroupride.com/podcastfeedback.
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.