This content stacked podcast also covers:
⁃ Van Life. Michael discusses the array of incredible mobile options to traveling and exploring in comfort and why he chose a sprinter van.
- Blue light computer glasses? Mark proves it’s not always about style.
- Working with natural light as wildlife and nature photographers...what to look for and how to best read it.
- ND / Neutral Density filters...when does it the most makes sense to use one?
- Michael offers a Matt Box Pro Tip for ND filters and outlines the proper camera settings for stylish cinematic video results.
- Jason shares a photo app that he started using that populates an Instagram post with the camera data and more! Something that’s currently trending on Instagram!
- Mark discusses his fun experiences as he learns how to create visually engaging video Reels on Instagram. What is a Reel? How to create one? Why they’re relevant?
- The guys also touch on the incredible technological advancements of the newest smartphones and their impressive ability to collect B-roll for social media use in 2021.