A lot has changed for managers and organizations over the last three years. So, what can be done to successfully navigate those changes so that managers can be successful and organizations can continue to thrive?
The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) is designing a new framework for their managers to help them better understand what they can be doing to intentionally lead their staff.
This inspiring conversation with Paula Matthews from AAFP is a fantastic way to wrap up our Making Managing Manageable series.
If you are just wrapping up season eight, now is a great time to subscribe to the podcast. You can get even more RedThread content by joining our membership community
. Try it out for free for seven days to see what we’re all about!You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- The rapid-fire questions [5:32]
- Paula’s role at AAFP [9:17]
- What has changed for managers over the last three years [10:10]
- What managers will return to [14:00]
- What sets good managers and not-so-good managers apart [15:40]
- Why managers are struggling today [18:24]
- AAFP’s new manager framework [20:20]
- How they implement their training framework [26:25]
- How to empower employees to take control of their tasks [27:33]
- The lightning round questions [34:19]
- The role of leadership development [35:45]
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect with Paula Matthews
Connect With Red Thread Research
Subscribe to WORKPLACE STORIES