Add by RSS Feed
Get the Android app
Get the iOS app
Nov 4, 2019
Crypto In A Minute # 36 "$12 Trillion of bitcoin transacted"
Play • 1 min
1) $12 Trillion worh of bitcoin transactions since its inception.
2) 11 years since the Satoshi Whitepaper published.
3) Christine Lagarde arrogance comments about jobs and savings.
More episodes from SatoshiConomy
Feb 10, 2020
Crypto In A Minute #51 1) Rush to Bitcoin Market in Germany, 2) The Ukraine Looks To Become Most Crypto-Friendly Nation On Earth
1) Germany passed a law causing 40 banks to apply to buy/sell/custody Bitcoin and cryptos. This is one of the most INCREDIBLE Crypto News items i've seen in a while! 2) The Ukraine looks to become the most Crypto-Friendly nation on Earth, as they are developing STATE POLICY to encourage participation of Crypto mining, virtual assets, tokenization, artificial intelligence and other tech innovations.
Jan 28, 2020
Crypto In a Minute # 50
1) Kraken Exchange's executive Mr. Dan Held says Bitcoin is a "Super Commodity." 2) Deutsche Bank sees digital currencies going mainstream in 2 years. 3) Google searches for "bitcoin halving" doubled this month to their highest levels since The 2016 Bitcoin Halving
Jan 22, 2020
Crypto In A Minute # 49 "Trump Speaks at Davos 2020"
1) Trump speaking at Davos 2020, "They get paid to borrow money -something that I could get used to very quickly." A growing trend in Europe and Japan has banks offering negative-interest loans, which Trump inferred is hard for the U.S. to compete with even as, "The U.S. is by far the strongest economic power in the world -it's not even close." 2) Six central banks (Japan, Canada, U.K., Switzerland, Sweden and the E.C.B.) collab with the Bank of International Settlements on digital currency research, as they try to play catch-up with emerging Fintech spawned by Satoshi Nakamoto.