How would it be if you could jump online, find a business partner and launch a global business - just like that! …..
Well, that’s what my guest today did. Wayne Richard is the Director of Global Operations at Bean Ninjas, a company that provides Xero bookkeeping, financial reporting, and training for digital entrepreneurs and online businesses.
He spent most of his career as a corporate accountant and worked at Hewlett Packard. But when he found out that he and his wife were expecting triplets, Wayne quite the corporate world and became a freelance accountant… and then something little wild happened. We’ll talk about that today.
Today, Wayne is on a mission to lead his distributed team to create time,
location & financial freedom for coaches, consultants, and owners of e-commerce businesses.
Tune it to find out:
• How Wayne struck an international partnership without meeting his business partner in person.
• How bean ninjas grew from two solopreneurs working in different countries to a global firm.
• How Bean Ninjas acquired its global clients.
• The key levers that companies need to pull to grow globally.
• How Bean Ninjas has built and empowered its global team.