In this episode of Business Beyond Borders I chat to Dai Williams, Chief Growth Officer at SiteMinder.
Siteminder started as a two-person operation working out of a rental home on Sydney’s northern beaches. Just over a decade later it employs more than 800 people and services more than 35,000 hotels around the world.
Today, SiteMinder generates more than AU$100 million in annual recurring revenue and is considered one of the 20 greatest pioneering technology companies to come out of Australia and New Zealand.
Dai is responsible for SiteMinder’s entry into new markets, and the growth and diversification of the disruptive Software-as-a-Service model that has made SiteMinder a technology pioneer.
Tune in to find out:
• How to know when to ‘go global’
• The best way for software companies to choose an international market
• Why knowing the size of your Total Addressable Market is key to international scale-up success
• Strategies that Siteminder has used to overcome cross-cultural challenges in global markets
• Why a defined go-to-market strategy and processes is central to understanding how your international expansion is tracking
Dai has loads of great insights and practical tips for founders of software companies ‘going global’, so you’ll definitely want to be taking notes on this episode.
If you’d like to learn more about SiteMinder's journey of growth, visit www.siteminder.com