Ryan Craig (@ryancraigap) and Daniel Pianko (@danielpianko) of Achieve Partners join Erik on this episode to discuss:
- The multiple crises in higher education: of affordability, of completion, and of employability.
- Why there doesn’t yet exist a Walmart University.
- Why they think that big companies will be some of the great educational institutions of the 21st century.
- Their thoughts on ISAs.
- What they would change if they could change anything about higher ed.
- How to fix the fact that half of people entering a degree program don’t complete it.
- Why we should make higher education free.
- How they foresee the unbundling of college happening.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup